The Truth Tracker

“Tracking The Truth, Because the Mainstream Media Won’t”

Archive for the ‘Prayers Needed’ Category

Christianity- The New Black

with 2 comments

Via(The Idiot’s Guide to Conservatism)

Christianity- The New Black

Recently, we have witnessed great victories by members of some traditionally discriminated groups. In our latest Presidential election, we had one side, a black candidate for President, and on the other side, a woman candidate for Vice-President. What a victory for both groups, but there still is one group suffering discrimination in this country, everyday, and you need not go any further then your neighborhood public school or your local big box home improvement warehouse to witness it. That group is Christians.

It was Christmas, 2007, when the group that I had founded, Americans for Putting America 1st, had embarked on a project that was designed to bring a little bit of joy to our wounded veterans, infirmed at Walter Reed Army Medical Center in Washington, D.C. From September of that year, until the 2nd week of December, I had headed a nationwide gift drive, in which myself, and a small group of other patriots would personally deliver the gifts to the hospital, one room at a time. I had enlisted the help of one of the office administrators at my children’s elementary school, who was excited to collect gifts from the staff at the school, as well as at her church. We had decided that it would be awesome if the school children could participate, as well, and the Assistant Principal had given the go ahead for the children to create cards in Art class, on one condition; that there be no mention of Christmas in the artwork. Leave it to public education to take Christ out of Christmas.

Continue reading HERE!!

God Bless,
The Truth Tracker
Jason R. Bootie

Parents Sue to Cash in on Son’s Tragic Death!

leave a comment »

Via(FoxNews)

Owner of Stolen Car Sued in Deadly Hit-and-Run

A motorist whose car was stolen and later involved in a fatal drunken-driving accident is among the defendants being sued for the deaths of a New York teen and his friend, both killed in the crash.

The owner of the car, David Jaber, had left it running while he stopped at a New York City deli at 1:30 a.m. Feb. 1 when Kenneth Guyear allegedly hopped into the Kia and drove away, running over Robert Ogle, 16, and Alex Paul, 20, the New York Daily News reported.

Police said Paul was walking Ogle home because the teen had had too much to drink at a birthday party, the Daily News reported. Two adults who hosted the party also were named in the suit.

“It’s an act of negligence for a person to leave their car with the motor running and easily accessible to anyone who wants to steal it,” Scott Rynecki, an attorney for Ogle’s family, told the Daily News. “And if a party is going on in your house, you have an obligation to be responsible and make sure there is no underage drinking.”

The case still is pending, and Jaber wasn’t immediately available for comment.

Click here to read more on this story from the New York Daily News.

God Bless,
The Truth Tracker
Jason R. Bootie

Written by truthtracker

May 16, 2009 at 11:08 AM

Texas Preparing For Mexican Drug Violence!!

with 4 comments

Via(NationalTerrorAlert)

Mexican Drug Violence Has Crossed U.S. Border, State Officials Say

mexican_police

The violence associated with Mexican drug cartels is now spilling over onto the America side of the border in Arizona and Texas, state officials have admitted.

The New York Times reports that Arizona has seen a dramatic spike in drug-related abductions, home invasions, and even men dressed in SWAT gear wielding military-grade weaponry.

A home invasion here last year was carried out by attackers wielding military-style rifles and dressed in uniforms similar to a Phoenix police tactical unit. The discovery of grenades and other military-style weaponry bound for Mexico is becoming more routine, as is hostage-taking and kidnapping for ransom, law enforcement officials said.

The Phoenix police regularly receive reports involving a border-related kidnapping or hostage-taking in a home.

The Maricopa County attorney’s office said such cases rose to 241 last year from 48 in 2004, though investigators are not sure of the true number because they believe many crimes go unreported.

The violence, said Commander Dan Allen of the State Department of Public Safety, is “reaching into Arizona, and that is what is really alarming local and state law enforcement.”

In Texas, state Homeland Security Director Steve McCraw told the El Paso Times that drug violence has indeed crossed the border.

“Yes, absolutely it has occurred; there’s no question about it,” he said.

The violence has led Governor Rick Perry to request an additional $135 million for border security from the state legislature.

This admission comes after news that Texas activated the lowest stage of its border security plan after protests and violence broke out in Mexican border towns last week and Homeland Security Secretary Janet Napolitano, the former governor of Arizona, told reporters last Thursday that drug-related violence has not crossed the Mexican-American border.

“Right now it has not (crossed the border). But it is a contingency we have in mind because it could,” she said. “We have contingency plans should violence spread into the United States.”

Read Full Article

God Bless,
The Truth Tracker
Jason R. Bootie

Clooney goes from Dinner’s to Private Meetings!

leave a comment »

Via(WashingtonTimes)

Clooney gets W.H. promises on Darfur

Academy Award-winning actor and activist George Clooney met privately Monday night with President Obama and Vice President Joseph R. Biden Jr. to urge the new administration’s action on the crisis in the Darfur region of the Sudan.

Mr. Clooney told reporters that Mr. Obama said once a foreign policy review is completed, he would appoint a “full-time, high-level envoy” to the region to report directly to the White House.

“The administration has assured me that Darfur is one of a small handful of foreign-policy reviews being undertaken at the [most senior] level,” Mr. Clooney said.

He said the envoy would be “a huge policy step” since, in many cases, envoys have only been in the region “when the fire starts.”

The actor, who made a documentary highlighting the Darfur conflict and has been outspoken on the issue, said it was “nice to hear” that the region is a priority for the Obama White House.

“There was some concern that this could fall off the radar,” he said. “There’s quite a few other things [the administration is tackling], but they assured me this is high on their agenda.”

He also delivered to Mr. Obama 250,000 postcards from Americans who want the new president to help end the crisis in Darfur.

“This is a moment in time with a brand-new administration,” Mr. Clooney said, adding that Mr. Obama and Mr. Biden were active on the issue “long before” winning the election. He also praised the work of Secretary of State Hillary Rodham Clinton.

Mr. Clooney said he was not seeking government money or government troops.

“It’s about involvement, it’s about diplomacy,” he said, adding it is “not something the U.S. could do alone.”

The meeting was not announced beforehand by the White House; the actor had been scheduled to meet with Mr. Biden only, but ended up getting face time with both men.

An official statement from the vice president’s office described the meeting.

“The Vice President met this evening with George Clooney to discuss Mr. Clooney’s recent trip to Eastern Chad, where he visited Darfurian refugee camps,” the statement read.

“The Vice President informed Mr. Clooney about the Administration’s ongoing review of Sudan policy and welcomed his observations from his trip. The Vice President thanked Mr. Clooney for his work on this issue, which he believes is an important contribution to the public’s understanding of the conflict in Darfur.”

God Bless,
The Truth Tracker
Jason R. Bootie

Hamas Showing the World the True Terrorists They Are!

leave a comment »

Via(LittleGreenFootballs)

Video: School and Zoo Booby-Trapped by Hamas

This is just disgusting, and to think of all these uneducated, ignorant and clueless fools all over the world, standing up for Hamas.  May God help the IDF take these sick savages out.

God Bless,
The Truth Tracker
Jason R. Bootie

So Hamas Really Cares About the Gazans who Become Injured?

with 4 comments

The answer is NO, and here is the proof from Pajamas Media.

Revealing Silence at the Gaza-Egypt Border

Why does Hamas victimize its own people?  And why doesn’t the media call them on it?

by Richard Landes

At about 1:10 on Sunday, December 28, 2008, the BBC anchor Peter Dobbie found out, along with his audience, that there were 40 Egyptian ambulances ready to evacuate wounded, and lorries full of medical goods sent by Qatar to restock Gazan hospitals, waiting at the border crossing in Egypt. (According to another source there were also 50 Egyptian doctors ready to go into the Strip to help.) Since Dobbie and his audience had heard the repeated complaint from the people in Gaza that the hospitals were overwhelmed by the injured and desperately lacking in supplies, one would have expected the border to be full of purposeful activity. Instead, nothing was happening. The Gazan side lay silent.

A real journalist, someone with a smell for revealing anomalies, would have immediately recognized this as an important story to follow up on. After all, Dobbie had not hesitated to interrupt and challenge Israeli spokesmen on precisely the issues at stake: the disproportion between Israeli-caused fatalities and Israeli-suffered fatalities, the inevitable suffering of innocent civilians when such a bombing campaign takes place in so densely populated an area. “The math doesn’t work,” said Dobbie, implying what commentators emphasized elsewhere — the “disproportionate use of force” the Israelis were employing.

So here was a perfect issue with which to challenge Hamas spokesmen: If they were so distraught at the loss of life of their own people, why didn’t they take care of them? What on earth would possess Hamas not to avail themselves of what they pleadingly told the world they so desperately needed? As the honest and courageous Egyptian blogger Sandmonkey put it, “My head hurts.”

Alas, the BBC did nothing of the sort. The next six hours saw nothing but canned footage repeating Palestinian complaints, voiced not only by Hamas spokesmen and BBC reporters, but UN officials like Chris Gunning and human rights advocates, and, of course, others in the Western MSM.

Indeed, one might characterize the basic “frame” of the MSM Gaza story: Israeli Goliath creates Palestinian David humanitarian crisis. Four out of five stories tell this story in one way or another, including the interviews with Israeli officials asking them to justify their deed. (Ironically, that’s about the ratio of Hamas men to civilian casualties in the first days.)

Too bad. Had the BBC behaved like real journalists instead of parroting Palestinian narratives, they might have taken the “golden” (read excremental) thread that leads out of the labyrinth and straight to the “real story.” That story, of course, is the dreadful Palestinian strategy, taken to new heights by Hamas in the early 21st century — play the victim card at any cost. In this case, create a genuine humanitarian crisis.

Hamas initially offered two reasons for not allowing the wounded out: 1) the roads were too dangerous to venture out on, and 2) they were composing a list of the wounded. Both of these are just the kind of lame excuse that, had they been voiced by Israeli spokesmen, the BBC interviewers would have jumped all over them. Israelis have targeted only military and government sites; no ambulances have been hit and the roads are full of cars bringing wounded (past cameras) to hospitals. As for making up a list of 600 wounded before evacuating any, surely you must be kidding.

Then Hamas spokesman Fawzi Barhoum, speaking to Khaled Abu Toameh, denied the Egyptian allegation that Hamas was to blame, “claiming that many of the wounded rejected an Egyptian offer to receive medical treatment in Cairo in protest against Cairo’s ‘support’ for the IDF operation. He accused the Egyptians of taking part in the ’siege’ on the Gaza Strip by refusing to reopen the Rafah crossing.” Hamas even delivered before the cameras a group of “family members” who claimed they refused to let their wounded go because of their anger at Egypt’s behavior. On the contrary, as Ma’an News Agency reported, Hamas would allow no passage of wounded until the border was completely open.

More hollow claims. Gazans don’t hesitate to accept medical aid from the Israelis, the people who in their minds actually inflict the wounds. So why not take Egyptian aid? And of the 600 wounded (according to Palestinian sources) all of them, suffering in a ludicrously crowded and understaffed hospital, refused to go to Egypt?

Continue the Story here:

God Bless,
The Truth Tracker
Jason R. Bootie

Christmas Eve Tragedy in CA.

with 9 comments

Nine Dead in Los Angeles ‘Santa’ Massacre

COVINA, Calif. —  The Los Angeles County Coroner’s office says eight bodies have been found in the rubble of a home set ablaze after a Christmas Eve shooting massacre.

Investigators ended their search Thursday night for other possible victims of the rampage. Authorities planned to return to the scene Friday.

Police say the only suspect in the shooting and fire killed himself several hours later.

Bruce Pardo set the home ablaze using a bizarre homemade device that sprayed flammable liquid. Stinging from an acrimonious divorce, Pardo, plotting revenge against his ex-wife, dressed up like Santa, went to his former in-laws’ Christmas Eve party and slaughtered the victims before killing himself hours later.

Pardo, 45, had no criminal record and no history of violence, according to police, but he was angry following last week’s settlement of his divorce after a marriage that lasted barely a year.

“It was not an amicable divorce,” police Lt. Pat Buchanan said.

The massacre began when an 8-year-old girl answered Pardo’s knock at the door. Pardo, carrying what appeared to be a large present, pulled out a handgun and shot her in the face, then began shooting indiscriminately as about 25 partygoers tried to flee, police said.

A 16-year-old girl was shot in the back, and a 20-year-old woman broke her ankle when she escaped by jumping from a second-story window. Those two, and the 8-year-old, remained hospitalized Christmas Day.

The gift-wrapped box Pardo was carrying actually contained a pressurized homemade device he used to spray a liquid that quickly sent the house up in flames, police said.

When the fire was extinguished early Thursday, officers found three charred bodies in the living room area.

“They were met with a scene that was just indescribable,” police Chief Kim Raney said. Investigators found three more bodies amid the ashes later in the day.

None of the dead or missing have been identified.

Following the shootings, Pardo quickly got out of the Santa suit and drove off, witnesses told police. He went to his brother’s home about 25 miles away in the Sylmar area of Los Angeles. No one was home, so Pardo let himself in, police said.

Police were called to the home early Thursday, and officers found Pardo dead of a single bullet to the head.

Click here for more coverage from MyFOXLA.com.

Please pray for the victims and their families and help Jesus lift their spirts any way possible.

God Bless,
The Truth Tracker
Jason R. Bootie

Son Shoots parents over Video game, resulting in his mother’s death!

with one comment

This is a tragic story.  I am sorry to say but this kid needs to have plenty of jail time.  I understand the sister says the family has forgiven him and they want him home, but if we start going easy on one, then they will all expect it easy.

Daniel Petric killed mother, shot father because they took Halo 3 video game, prosecutors say

ELYRIA — Daniel Petric shot his parents — killing his mother — because they wouldn’t allow him to play the violent video game Halo 3, prosecutors told a judge at the boy’s murder trial Monday.

The trial, on charges of murder and attempted murder, opened Monday for Petric, 17, of Brighton Township. He is being tried without a jury before Lorain County Common Pleas Judge James Burge. (Update: The defense presents its case.)

Daniel Petric

Daniel Petric

Prosecutors are not seeking the death penalty because of Petric’s age. In their opening statements, prosecutors outlined this version of events surrounding the shooting:

In September 2007, Daniel, then 16, had sneaked out of his bedroom window to purchase the game at a store against his father’s orders. When he returned home, his parents caught him with the game and took it from him. His father, Mark, a minister at New Life Assembly of God in Wellington, put the game in a lock box in a closet where he also kept a 9mm handgun, according to prosecutors.

Continue the story here:

God Bless,
The Truth Tracker
Jason R. Bootie

Mom Dies Securing Childrens Safety!

leave a comment »

This is just an horrific story, but as one person also said, “but unfortunately not a rare story these days.”  My heart goes out to her husband and her boys she died saving.

I want to also give compliments to the brave officers who helped save those two boys and kept this from being an even big tragedy than it turned out to be.

Via (Red Alerts)

Heroic Mother Dies Saving Children from Home Invasion

God Bless,
The Truth Tracker
Jason R. Bootie

Written by truthtracker

December 1, 2008 at 2:09 AM

Wow Big Surprise, Union Blames Walmart!!

with 2 comments

Well isn’t this a big surprise?  Nah I didn’t think so either.

Ya know I understand there needs to be something done for Jdimytai Damour’s family, but to go and make Walmart the sole bad guy in this tragic death is absurd.

May our prayers contiune to be with Mr. Damour’s loved ones.

Wal-Mart death preventable, union says

God Bless,
The Truth Tracker
Jason R. Bootie